Join Our Team
Innovative Agency seeking top talent from around the globe. Atrium is an innovative digital marketing agency based in Canada & USA with a Global team and clientele. Browse opportunities.
Open Position – Posted November 5, 2023
Job Type: Full-time, In-Office (Edmonton Office)
Salary: *commensurate with experience.
Join our exciting and growing team at ATRIUM! We are bringing on new clients and now looking for a talented Advertising Specialist.
This offer is for an in-office, full-time, salaried position in Edmonton AB.
For over 23 years, ATRIUM has been an innovative digital marketing agency focused on delivering consistent marketing results for Marketing Managers and Business Leaders across North America using our unique Marketing Systems Engineering (MSE) approach. Learn more at atriumdigital.com.
As part of our growing Edmonton office, you will join our collaborative in-house Promotions Department. We are looking to add to our growing advertising team and are searching for individuals with a dedication to honing your craft and continual improvement. A focus on craftsmanship and continual improvement are what make our tight-knit teams so successful.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Advertising Specialist, you are responsible for Planning, Managing and Adapting the Digital Advertising campaigns for our Agency clients. You will use your skills for identifying the ideal audience and preparing ad campaigns on popular ad Networks (Google, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) that drive measurable results for a small group of diverse clients across a variety of industries.
Working with our clients you will:
- Research & Define Digital Ad Strategies.
- Prepare Campaign Schedules & Budgets.
- Prepare Campaign Briefs and Art & Copy Micro-briefs with Ad creative requirements for our Creative Team to deliver.
- Set-Up & Maintain Search Advertising Campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Set-Up & Maintain Social Advertising Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Monitor & Maintain Active Ad Campaigns
- Prepare Detailed Quarterly Written Reports
- Engage in In-Person and Video Presentations with Clients on a Quarterly Basis to Review Performance & Present Evolving Strategies.
- Provide proactive guidance and Insights on Potential Improvements or Opportunities for Clients to the Strategy Director.
Online Advertising requires love for data and a keen understanding of how human behaviour can be influenced through each ad platform’s unique benefits and toolsets. You may be a great fit for this position if you have; proven history of driving measurable results for businesses using online advertising campaigns, a background in marketing, data, analytics or psychology, and/or have worked within digital marketing teams or agencies in the past.
- 2+ Years of Experience working on performance-driven Search Advertising (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- 2+ Years of Experience working on performance-driven Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Deep understanding of key Advertising Performance Metrics, Reporting, and Measurement.
- Confidence in recommending strategies for Ad Formats (PPC, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Video Pre-roll).
- Experience working with and preparing reports and using industry software (Google Analytics & Other Reporting Tools).
- Experience setting & configuring advanced goal measurement and Analytics metrics (Google Tag Manager) a strong asset.
- Comfortable speaking to Clients in person & video; for presenting detailed reports or presentations.
- Experience working in a small service business or Marketing Agency environment is an asset.
- Graphic Design abilities a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY
We are excited to hear from you and to see what you have done. To apply, please send (all of) the following items to the email link provided.
- Your Resume
- Cover Letter (strongly encouraged)
Only those applicants deemed most capable for this position will be contacted. Those applicants contacted for an interview may be required to meet in person with ATRIUM management for further consideration.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
Joining Atrium offers exposure to an innovative, award-winning agency with over 21 years of experience delivering leading results for a diverse clientele. The Edmonton office is home to a great team of digital marketing experts, content specialists and some of our top leadership. We pride ourselves on how our clients value us with some of the industry’s highest retention rates.
If you want to be part of a tight-knit team, positive culture, backed by a forward-thinking agency model that strives to push the agency model, then Atrium may be a great fit for you. We hire based on work quality and character to add value to our other team members and build complementary skills and personalities.
Vacation + Time Off:
- 2 weeks paid vacation (prorated based on your start date; renews on a calendar year)
- Paid Wellbeing Days
Benefits & Health:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paramedical Insurance
- Disability Insurance (Short-Term / Long-Term)
- Premium Telehealth App Service Package (Refill Prescriptions, Remote Health, Remote Mental Health Services)
- $750 Health Spending Account (after first year of employment)
- Access to Professional Development & Learning Fund*
- Access to Paid Company Retreats & Events*
*Through an application process.
ATRIUM team members benefit from health and dental packages, the latest tools of the trade, and training opportunities.
Join us to develop your craft, interact with interesting driven marketing professionals and help our team continue to drive innovation and leadership as we grow.
Together we are redefining what it means to be a Digital Marketing Agency; join us today!
*Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Please share this posting!
Health & Dental Benefits Package
Focus on health and wellness with standard health and dental benefits packages.
Owner Direct Mentoring
Work directly with Agency Founders to craft a unique career path action plan.
Travel & Learning Opportunities
Visit Trade Shows, Participate in Courses, Expand Your Skills.
Summer Fitness Programs
Professionally led fitness training sessions and exercise programs.