Join Our Team
Innovative Agency seeking top talent from around the globe. Atrium is an innovative digital marketing agency based in Canada & USA with a Global team and clientele. Browse opportunities.
Open Position – Posted February 2, 2022
Job Type: Full-time, In-House (Edmonton Office)
Salary: *commensurate with experience.
Join our exciting and growing team at Atrium! We are growing and now looking for a talented Content Writer.
This offer is for an in-office, full-time, salaried position in Edmonton, AB.
For over 21 years, Atrium has been an innovative digital marketing agency focused on delivering consistent marketing results for Marketing Managers and Business Leaders across North America using our unique Marketing Systems Engineering (MSE) approach. Learn more at atriumdigital.com.
As part of our growing Edmonton office, you will join our collaborative in-house Promotions Department. We are looking to add to our growing content team and are searching for individuals with a dedication to honing your craft and continual improvement. A focus on craftsmanship and continual improvement are what make our tight-knit teams so successful.
About the Position – Content Writer
As a Content Writer, you will join our Promotions Department and will be an integral part of the content development process on a variety of marketing programs for our clients. You will be responsible for reviewing our clients’ project briefs and requirements to learn about their business and target customers. You will work directly with our clients to gain their insights as subject matter experts to build a detailed understanding of their business, services or products. Using these insights, you will produce drafted and final content writing for websites or online marketing communication channels. You will work directly with our clients or will work closely with other in-house Content Writers and SEO Specialists to ensure that the content we produce is in line with clients’ objectives and suited for both the audience and marketing channels they use.
- Analyze and Study Clients & Businesses for Key Insights and Compelling Narratives
- Interview and Meet with Clients and Key Subject Matter Experts
- Prepare Well-Written Content Drafts (blogs, webpages, articles, posts etc.)
- Produce High-Quality Proofed and Complete Content for Various Client Projects
- Understand & Clearly Communicate Customer Objectives & Audience Information
- Conduct Refined Presentations with Clients for Content Approvals
- Conduct Preliminary Content Research for Content Writing Process
- Write Both Narrative and Technical Writing Styles With Lots of Detail
Content Writing / Planning requires a diverse skill set and a knack for crafting compelling narratives from seemingly dry facts. You may be a great fit for this position if you have: a proven history of presenting & communicating information to large groups, a background in journalism or research, or have managed/worked within content teams in the past. It is important that you have strong written and verbal communication skills; the role includes both writing content yourself and coordinating written content from others.
- Professional Writing Education (Degree, Diploma) is a strong asset.
- Experience working in a small service business or Marketing Agency environment is an asset.
- 2+ Years of Experience in a Content Planning or Content Strategy role is preferred.
- Understanding of SEO and Search Marketing requirements an asset.
- Background in demonstrating both Narrative & Technical Writing an asset.
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from you and see what you can do. To apply, please send the following items to the email link provided:
- Cover Letter
- Links to Content & Writing Samples (Ideally a mix of Narrative & Technical writing)
*Our interview process may require a small writing sample task.
Culture, Team & Benefits
Joining Atrium offers exposure to an innovative, award-winning agency with over 21 years of experience delivering leading results for a diverse clientele. The Edmonton office is home to a great team of digital marketing experts, content specialists and some of our top leadership. We pride ourselves on how our clients value us with some of the industry’s highest retention rates.
If you want to be part of a tight-knit team, positive culture, backed by a forward-thinking agency model that strives to push the agency model, then Atrium may be a great fit for you. We hire based on work quality and character to add value to our other team members and build complementary skills and personalities.
Vacation + Time Off:
- 2 weeks paid vacation (prorated based on your start date; renews on a calendar year)
- Paid Wellbeing Days
Benefits & Health:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paramedical Insurance
- Disability Insurance (Short-Term / Long-Term)
- Premium Telehealth App Service Package (Refill Prescriptions, Remote Health, Remote Mental Health Services)
- Access to Professional Development & Learning Fund*
- Access to Paid Company Retreats & Events*
*Through an application process.
Join us to develop your craft, interact with interesting driven marketing professionals, and help our team continue to drive innovation and leadership as we grow.
Together we are redefining what it means to be a Digital Marketing Agency — join us today!
*Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Please share this posting!
Job Type: Full-time, In-House (Edmonton Office)
Salary:*commensurate with experience.
Health & Dental Benefits Package
Focus on health and wellness with standard health and dental benefits packages.
Owner Direct Mentoring
Work directly with Agency Founders to craft a unique career path action plan.
Travel & Learning Opportunities
Visit Trade Shows, Participate in Courses, Expand Your Skills.
Summer Fitness Programs
Professionally led fitness training sessions and exercise programs.