Atrium a New Agency Era
Marketing is Engineering Brand
1 September 2019, 10:01 PMT
By Jordan Woolf, Principal at Atrium
Consistency is King
Successful Marketing Professionals prefer consistency over one-time wins and temporary results.
Marketing Professionals (Marketing Managers, CMOs, Coordinators, Sales Directors) all share common goals and objectives; drive marketing performance while minimizing costs. For many this challenge has been met with expensive marketing campaigns, inconsistent results, lack of visibility and short-term gains at the expense of long-term growth.
For Marketing Agency seeking to help Marketing Professionals achieve these goals, we are often met with the objectives of ‘get more leads’, ‘double my sales by year-end’ or ‘just get me sales’. Unsurprisingly agencies have responded by focusing their services of delivering creative campaigns to stand out in blaze of glory, or to offer short-cut tricks to achieve results quickly. While this often performs as promised; the Marketing Professional client is still often left dissatisfied, or may even eventually leave their position. The reason? None of these solutions offer consistency.
Small to Medium Agency clients turnover year-over-year.
“Without consistent marketing programs, businesses cannot reliably invest in their future, defend against competition, or expand to new markets. We strive to provide this consistency that is missing from marketing service agencies today.”
Jordan Woolf, Principal at Atrium
Marketing Systems Engineering (MSE)
Digital Marketing with an Engineering Mindset. Providing consistent business results through a Systems Engineering approach to marketing platforms & routines.
Marketing relies on an ability to match inputs (people, audiences etc.) and turning these into desired ‘outputs’ (leads, sales, etc.). Digital marketing, offers many opportunities to bring points of interaction (platforms & programs) that can help facilitate this transition from input to output. Effective planning and systematizing can result in an engineerable system for maximizing the effectiveness and performance of these interaction points. Resulting in dependable and optimizable performance.
Digital marketing excels because of its scalable use of technology to support or expand upon traditional marketing or sales efforts. Websites and landing pages act to inform, aid in the decision process, connect to contacts, or complete a sale on behalf of a business. Deep understanding of the use-cases, audience and objectives of these business are critical to building these platforms that benefit the business. Combining platforms with reliable routines can build a powerful engine for marketing.
Without continual effort to feed a marketing system with new inputs, it cannot continue to operate. Through dependable processes and models digital marketing channel (search, social, inbound, ads) can be optimized to maximize performance by using data and analytics. A successful combination of marketing programs aimed at continual improvement provide both consistency and reliability of marketing systems. Resulting in businesses that can rely on their results and adapt of grow beyond their competition.
Average annual growth expected from Marketing
Profile Audience & Business Model
Deeply understand the needs of your audience & your business model metrics.
Work with a dedicated Strategist and Consultant to plan your marketing model.
Build stunning and powerful marketing websites, eCommerce and campaign sites.
Drive marketing growth consistently through managed marketing routines.
Gain Consistent Marketing Results
Building your marketing efforts around consistency drives innovation the ability to trust in forecasting and adapt to change.
Build Upon Past Successes
Use the unique metrics and analytics of your marketing system to craft competitive advantage and refine your approach
Invest in Future of the Business
Use the confidence of a reliable marketing system to invest in your business or future marketing effort with the peace of mind.
Build Resilient Systems
Weather market factors and new competition with the necessary metrics and routines to adapt and confront challenges.
- A Systems Engineering Approach to Marketing Challenges. As marketing professionals, we all share a common goal: to drive marketing performance while minimizing costs. Whether you're a Marketing Manager, CMO, Coordinator, or Sales
- Atrium's Chris Lawson was featured in the February 2020 issue of Business in Edmonton, the official magazine of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce. Read the February 2020 issue of Business
- B2B and B2C businesses have inherently different objectives, so it only makes sense that their marketing strategies differ in critical areas. Whereas B2B marketing strategies are often focused on building
- Digital marketing is a rapidly-evolving field, and the tools B2B marketers use have continued to progress and develop. However, one thing hasn't changed: a solid marketing strategy will differentiate your
- Whether you're a condo developer or a luxury estate builder, sound digital marketing practices are essential to stand out in today's crowded home building landscape. As with any highly competitive
- As a business owner, it's nearly impossible to figure out which social media channel you should focus on.Where does one start? Is one better than the next? Which channel ensures
- Much like anything in life, there are those who are experts on a topic while the majority of others have a basic idea or even zero knowledge on the topic.
- With social media being at its highest utilization in history (3.499 billion active users as of April 2019), it's clear that it can be an effective tool to be used
- Digital Marketing has become one the most important and prevalent ways to establish and grow your business. From ad campaigns to social media strategy, content production and more, a well
- PRESS RELEASE: - Atrium Digital Inc. is pleased to announce the rebranding of the well known Canadian Digital Marketing Agency Primal Tribe Inc. to a new entity: Atrium. Taking over
Forms not your thing? Reach out directly today