Join Our Team
Innovative Agency seeking top talent from around the globe. Atrium is an innovative digital marketing agency based in Canada & USA with a Global team and clientele. Browse opportunities.
Open Position – Posted June 24, 2021
Marketing Systems Engineer (Marketing Analyst)
Job Type: Full-time, In-House (Edmonton Office)
Salary: *commensurate with experience.
Join our exciting and growing team at ATRIUM! We are bringing on new clients and now looking for a talented Marketing Systems Engineer.
This offer is for an in-office, full-time, salaried position in Edmonton, AB.
For over 20 years, ATRIUM has been an innovative digital marketing agency focused on delivering consistent marketing results for Marketing Managers and Business Leaders across North America using our unique Marketing Systems Engineering (MSE) approach. Learn more at atriumdigital.com.
As part of our growing Edmonton office, you will join our collaborative in-house Promotions Department. We are looking to add to our growing advertising team and are searching for individuals with a dedication to honing your craft and continual improvement. A focus on craftsmanship and continual improvement are what make our tight-knit teams so successful.
About the Position – Marketing Systems Engineer (Marketing Analyst)
As a Marketing Systems Engineer (Marketing Analyst), you will join our Promotions Department to construct, monitor and proactively evolve the Digital Marketing System and Data Model for a large number of Agency clients. The role is aimed at engineering a reliable model to represent our clients’ digital marketing mix and use it to provide proactive opportunities that make improvements that impact real-world marketing and business objectives for DTC, eCommerce, retail, B2B, or consumer brands. In an average month, you will be responsible for constructing a data model for new clients based on their marketing system, conduct ongoing monitoring of existing clients’ data models, collaborate with other specialists on the team to seek performance improvements, and proactively relay opportunities for improvement to clients. The role will include data analytics, business modelling, digital marketing strategy, and client consulting. You will work closely with the Strategy Director to ensure measurable performance goals are met and are clearly presented to clients in easy to understand recommendations, dashboards and meetings.
In this position you will:
- Work with the Strategy Director to Analyze & Study Clients and Businesses for Key Insights and Recommended Digital Marketing Model Changes.
- Produce a Workable & Measurable Digital Marketing Data Model that represents each client’s Digital Marketing System. (Relationship between Marketing Mix Activities, Analytics, and KPIs)
- Prepare Dashboards and Spreadsheets for Monitoring Model Performance Changes Over Time.
- Conduct Regular & Scheduled Model Analysis and Audits to Find Opportunities for Improvement.
- Collaborate Internally with Other Specialists on the ATRIUM team to Encourage Opportunities for Improvement in Their Areas Seen Within the Data/Model Analysis.
- Perform Competitive Analysis and Marketing Research to Identify Performance or Model Improvements to Consider for Each Client.
- Prepare Detailed Quarterly Written Reports (Including Data Collected From Social Media Tools & Analytics Software) with Well-Written Insights for Presentation to Clients to Deepen Their Understanding, and Future Recommendations/Insights.
- Collaborate with Other Agency Departments to Coordinate and Improve Cross-Channel Marketing Strategies. Including Advertising, Social Media, Content Marketing, SEO, Web & Brand Strategy.
- Engage in In-Person and Video Presentations with Clients on a Monthly Basis to Review Performance & Present Evolving Strategies.
- Provide Proactive Guidance and Insights on Potential Improvements or Opportunities for Clients to the Strategy Director.
- Outline Scope and Strategy Changes for Clients to Approve & Implement into Their Existing Marketing Mix and Services Contract with ATRIUM.
- Success will be Measured in Increased Client Retention Rates, and Incremental Client Performance KPI Growth.
The Marketing Systems Engineer position requires a love for data and a keen understanding of how Digital Marketing plays a role in reaching business growth. You may be a great fit for this position if you have experience crafting marketing strategies or measuring campaign performance; a background in marketing, data, analytics or psychology; and/or have worked within digital marketing teams or agencies in the past. It is expected that you have a deep knowledge of digital marketing strategies (Search, Social, Advertising, Content, Inbound, Email), setting KPI, terminology, and analytics. The role includes both the ability to identify digital marketing opportunities from data and to collaborate/complement other digital marketing strategies as part of a Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Agency team.
- 3+ years of experience working within a Marketing Agency Environment, or managing marketing Initiatives in a variety of industries.
- Deep understanding of key Digital Marketing Metrics: Social, Google Analytics, CRM Software, Ad Networks.
- Experience using industry software (Analytics, Hootsuite, Hubspot etc.).
- Experience setting & configuring advanced goal measurement and Analytics metrics (Google Tag Manager) a strong asset.
- Comfortable speaking to Clients in-person & video, for presenting detailed reports or presentations.
- Formal Education in Business (BBA, BComm), or Data Sciences/Analytics.
How to Apply
We are excited to hear from you and to see what you have done. To apply, please send (all of) the following items to the email link provided.
- Your Resume
- Cover Letter (most candidates without a cover letter are disregarded)
Only those applicants deemed most capable for this position will be contacted. Those applicants contacted for an interview may be required to meet in-person with ATRIUM management for further consideration.
Culture, Team & Benefits
Joining ATRIUM offers exposure to an innovative, award-winning agency with over 20 years of experience delivering leading results for a diverse clientele. The Edmonton office is home to a great team of Digital Marketing Experts, Content Specialists, and some of our top leadership. We pride ourselves on how our clients value us with some of the industry’s highest retention rates.
If you want to be part of a tight-knit team, positive culture, backed by a forward-thinking agency model that strives to push the agency model, then ATRIUM may be a great fit for you. We hire based on work quality and character to add value to our other team members and build complementary skills and personalities.
ATRIUM team members benefit from health and dental packages, team members may be selected to participate in annual trips (IE: HubSpot’s Inbound Conference in Boston), and we regularly upgrade our team to the latest tools (Apple Macbook Pro etc.).
Join us to develop your craft, interact with interesting driven marketing professionals, and help our team continue to drive innovation and leadership as we grow.
Together we are redefining what it means to be a Digital Marketing Agency — join us today!
*Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Please share this posting!
Health & Dental Benefits Package
Focus on health and wellness with standard health and dental benefits packages.
Owner Direct Mentoring
Work directly with Agency Founders to craft a unique career path action plan.
Travel & Learning Opportunities
Visit Trade Shows, Participate in Courses, Expand Your Skills.
Summer Fitness Programs
Professionally led fitness training sessions and exercise programs.